I took my IELTS exam Dec 08 and I got the result which is higher that my expectation.
As you might found out that my English is not good especially in grammar and vocabulary. However, due to I had taken few courses for preparation, I was fully prepared for the examination.
An IELTS exam is very much a language test (by right) but if you are not familiar of what this test going about, you may find tough to score what you expected.
I will provide few different tips according to different test:
IELTS Speaking Test
IELTS Listening Test
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Writing Test

Spelling is really important in IELTS especially if you are targeting a score of above seven. Importance of spelling is more for listening and writing. To score seven or above, you need to get around 33 out of 40 on an average. Wrong spelling is penalised and no mark is awarded. So 2-3 spelling mistakes can be damaging.
ReplyDeleteTake the following test many times and wee if you are consistently scoring Green. If not, you need to give special attention to spelling.
click here to take exam My best wishes to all IELTS exam takers.
I’m sincerely suggesting your blog to all my friends… I’ve changed myself in many thing after reading your blog… Thanks and keep going.
ReplyDeleteOffice Interior Designers in Coimbatore
Awesome post! A very good step-by-step guide especially for a beginner like me. It’s overwhelming with information, thank you for making it easy and very detailed.. I’ll pop some questions here, if I need help, hope that’s okay.
ReplyDeleteLogistic ERP
CCTV Camera Dealers in Chennai
Transport ERP
Athletic Management Software
CCTV Camera Installation in Chennai