Many people fail in reading test. But I score in this section. I don't think is because of my language capability but I know how to manage my time.
1. DON'T read though the passage. If I can not read though, how? Steps:
Step 1: Read the subject and pictures ( if any)
Step 2: Read the questions and mark on important point
Step 3: Search for answer instead of reading whole thing
2. Bear in mind that most of the time, the answer is arrange in the sequence. e.g question 2 answer is in paragraph 3, you should expecting the question 3 answer fall in paragraph 3 or later but not paragraph 1 or 2.
3. Do not stuck at the question that you are not sure.
4. Do not confuse NOT GIVEN and FALSE/TRUE. Remember, if you can not find the exact answer in the passage, don't simply put TRUE or FALSE. Since, their answer will not be ' you think'
5. Double check your answer if you can finish earlier
Last but not the least, Writing Test.

No comments:
Post a Comment